2023 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS FORM
Please be sure to review the below guidelines before submitting your abstract:
- Be clear. What you submit is what you'll present on. Your session description will be used on our website and in marketing materials. Nothing upsets attendees more than attending a session that's not as advertised.
- Be brief. If accepted, the session description you submit is what will be listed in printed programs and on the website. Keep it brief but informative as to what the session will cover. The description details can be finalized with the Track Leader once accepted.
- Be educational. Make sure your abstract doesn't sound like a sales pitch (no product promotion allowed), but rather an exciting opportunity to learn something new.
- Be original. Take the time to create well written titles and abstract descriptions and keeping the appropriate audience and level in mind.
- Be concise. Know your target audience and identify what attendees will specifically benefit from your session.
- Be specific. Provide any pertinent information in your description and bio that will help us in our selection process to ensure your abstract is suited for the track specified.
- Selection process. Our committee will evaluate abstracts and make selections based on topic, title and content. The committee will accept abstract submissions through January 31, 2023. If your abstract is accepted, you will be notified via email or phone call from the Track Leader for that specific track to discuss details. Any speakers not accepted will be notified by email in early spring, 2023. If accepted, your speaking opportunity is voluntary with no expense or speaking honorariums paid by EHS.
Potential speakers will be asked to specify a track in which their presentation will be best suited. We are currently developing our 2023 education program and for a complete list and description of our 2022 Education Tracks, click HERE.
For questions, contact:
Paula Lerash, CEM
Director of Education & Exhibits
Direct: (512) 646-6404