2018 EHS Attendee Registration
Pre-Registration for the Seminar will open in February.
Full Week Registration
Per Day Registration
|Registration Period||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Early - February to 4/28||$1,060||$1,460||$290||$390|
|Advanced - 4/29 to 5/25||$1,160||$1,560||$315||$415|
Additional Registration Information
- Workshop registration pricing will be $315 per day.
- Trade Show passes are $165 each - attendees have the option of attending on Tuesday, Wednesday, or both days.
- If you are an exhibitor registering booth personnel, you would not want to purchase a Trade Show Pass. That registration will go live in May, and the registration form will be emailed directly to the exhibiting company.
- If you are buying a day or week pass, you do not need to also purchase a Trade Show pass. The Trade Show is included with the Seminar.
- Attendees are not locked into attending any one track: purchasing a day or week pass allows attendees to go to any track or session during that period.
- Online registration will end at MIDNIGHT on 5/25.
- Onsite registration at Moody Gardens will be available starting at 7:30 AM on June 4.
Schlitterbahn and Moody Attraction passes are available for purchase through the registration form. Schlitterbahn passes are $65 per pass, and allow unlimited use Monday through Thursday. Moody passes are $55 per pass, and include all the attractions except the zipline with unlimited use from Monday, June 5th, to Friday, June 9th. Passes will be placed in your registration envelope and will not be sold onsite.
To purchase Attraction Passes with a personal card rather than a company card, just start a new registration, but only purchase Attraction passes. Then check out with your personal card. We'll make sure they're in your envelope!
Questions? Please contact:
Robert Bennett - email@example.com
P. (512) 646-6404
F. (512) 646-6420