2019 EHS Attendee Registration
Pre-registration for the 2019 EHS Seminar will be available in February of 2019.
Full Week Registration
Per Day Registration
|Registration Period||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Early: February 11 to April 26||$1,060||$1,460||$290||$390|
|Advanced: April 27 to May 24||$1,160||$1,560||$315||$415|
Additional Registration Information
- Trade Show passes are $165 each - attendees have the option of attending on Tuesday, Wednesday, or both days.
- If you are an exhibitor registering booth personnel, you would not want to purchase a Trade Show Pass. That registration will go live in May, and the registration form will be emailed directly to the exhibiting company.
- If you are buying a day or week pass, you do not need to also purchase a Tradeshow pass. The Tradeshow is included with the Seminar.
- Attendees do not have to attend a specific track: purchasing a day or week pass allows attendees to go to any track or session throughout the seminar.
- Online registration will end at MIDNIGHT on May 24. Refunds will be available until after this date.
- Onsite registration at Moody Gardens will be available starting at 7:30 AM on June 3.
Schlitterbahn and Moody Attraction passes are available for purchase through the registration form. Schlitterbahn passes are $65 per pass, and allow unlimited use Monday through Thursday. Moody passes are $60 per pass, and include all the attractions except the zipline with unlimited use from Monday through Thursday. Passes will be included your registration packet and will not be sold onsite.
To purchase Attraction Passes with a personal card rather than a company card, just start a new registration. This can be done in the event to purchase attraction passes only. Passes purchased with a personal card will be included in your registration packet.
Questions? Please contact:
Paula Lerash - email@example.com. (512) 646-6404
F. (512) 646-6420