2017 EHS Trade Show
Become an exhibitor at the 2017 Environmental, Health, and Safety Trade Show
When purchasing a booth, please use the primary contact responsible for all booth coordination. Booth attendee registration will be separate.
This year, we’re focusing on making the EHS Seminar Trade Show better than ever! We’re increasing attendee time in the Trade Show and adding a lunch with exhibitors on Tuesday, June 6, and we've adjusted our floor plan to encourage more traffic circulation as well. The 2016 EHS Trade Show was sold out, and with these improvements, we absolutely expect 2017 to be sold out as well!
What is the TCC/ACIT & LCA/LCIA EHS Seminar?
The Texas Chemical Council (TCC) Association of Chemical Industry of Texas (ACIT), Louisiana Chemical Association (LCA), and the Louisiana Chemical Industry Association (LCIA) have teamed with volunteers from industry and government to present the premiere annual Environmental, Health and Safety event of the Gulf Coast for the past 25 years.
What is the cost to exhibit?
For companies that are members of TCC, ACIT, LCA, or LCIA, the cost to exhibit is $1,100.
For non-members, the cost to exhibit is $1,250.
- A booth purchase comes with two free registrations for booth personnel. Only one of these free registrations may attend educational sessions free of charge during the trade show. Additional booth personnel may be registered for $165 each, with a maximum of 4 people per 10 x 8 space.
- Booth attendee registration will go live in May. Exhibitors will be emailed directly with the link to register.
- Booths are 10 feet wide and 8 feet deep. Electricity will be provided for free to all booths. Carpet must be purchased separately. Booths also come with (1) 6'W x 30"H black skirted table, two chairs, and a trashcan.
- You can purchase carpet and other booth amenities, or arrange for shipping, using this site provided by our decorator, Freeman. A PDF form can be found here.
- Moody Gardens will provide free wireless internet to all exhibitors.
- A Seminar attendee list will be provided by email one week before the event, and then a full list will be emailed one week after the event. The attendee list will be limited to the phone numbers and mailing addresses of the attendees who assented to sharing their information. We strongly encourage attendees to allow this, but we will respect their wishes if they choose otherwise.
Trade Show Hours
Monday, June 5
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Exhibitor Setup
3:40 PM to 5:30 PM - Welcome Reception
Tuesday, June 6
7:30 AM to 12:00 PM - Trade Show open
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM - Lunch in the Trade Show
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM - Trade Show open
Wednesday, June 7
7:30 AM to 10:00 AM - Trade Show open
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM - Dedicated Trade Show hours
11:30 AM to 2:15 PM - Trade Show open
2:15 PM - Trade Show closes
2:15 PM - 5:00 PM - Exhibitor move out
Exhibit Space Cancellation:
Before March 31, 2017, 50% of total exhibit space fee will be refunded. Request must be made to Texas Chemical Council coordinator at email@example.com or call 512-646-6404. After March 31, 2017, no refunds will be allowed.
May I invite my clients?
When general attendee admission begins (February 2017), you may buy exhibit only passes for admission for any number of attendees you'd like to bring to the show.
Questions? Please contact:
Robert Bennett - firstname.lastname@example.org
P. (512) 646-6404
F. (512) 646-6420