2019 EHS Industry Trade Show
This year, we’re focusing on making the EHS Seminar Trade Show better than ever! We’re increasing attendee time in the Trade Show, adding a reception with exhibitors on Tuesday, June 4, moving the Lunch with Exhibitors to Thursday, June 6, and we've adjusted our floor plan to encourage more traffic circulation as well.
What is the TCC/ACIT & LCA/LCIA EHS Seminar?
The Texas Chemical Council (TCC) Association of Chemical Industry of Texas (ACIT), Louisiana Chemical Association (LCA), and the Louisiana Chemical Industry Association (LCIA) have teamed with volunteers from industry and government to present the premier annual Environmental, Health and Safety event of the Gulf Coast for the past 25 years.
What is the cost to exhibit?
TCC, ACIT, LCA, or LCIA Member Companies: $1,100 per 10 x 10 booth
Non-members: $1,250 per 10 x 10 booth
More Exhibiting Information:
- The exhibitor kit will be available from Freeman in April.
- Booth space comes with two complimentary registrations for booth personnel and only one may be used to attend educational sessions. Additional booth personnel badges may be purchased for $165 each, with a maximum of 4 registrants per 10 x 10 space.
- Booth attendee registration will open in April. Exhibitors will be sent the registration link by email.
- Booth spaces are 10' x 10' and include electric, 1 - 6' table with black drape, two chairs, wastebasket and WiFi. Your booth must have carpet and carpet can be purchased in your exhibitor kit.
- A pre-registration attendee list will be provided by email one week before the event and a post-registration list will be emailed after the show. The attendee list will be limited to the contact information of those who assented to sharing their information.
Tuesday, June 4
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Exhibitor Set-up
4:00 PM to 5:30 PM - Welcome Reception
Wednesday, June 5
7:00 AM to 8:00 AM - Breakfast in exhibit hall
10:15 to 11:00 AM - Coffee Break in exhibit hall
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM - Exhibit hall closed and exhibitors are encouraged to attend our Keynote luncheon
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM - Exhibit hall open
Thursday, June 6
7:00 AM to 8:00 AM - Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Coffee Break in Exhibit aHll
11:00 AM to 11:45 AM - Exhibitor Lunch
12:15 PM to 1:30 PM - Attendee Lunch with Exhibitors
2:00 PM - Exhibit Hall closes
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Exhibitor move out
Exhibit Space Cancellation:
Before March 22, 2019, 50% of total exhibit space fee will be refunded. Request must be made to Texas Chemical Council coordinator at email@example.com or call 512-646-6404. Beginning March 23, 2019, there are no refunds.
May I invite my clients?
Attendee registration will open in February, 2019. At that time, exhibitors can purchase unlimited exhibit hall only passes for their guests.
Questions? Please contact:
Paula Lerash, CEM
Director of Education & Exhibits
Direct: (512) 646-6404