2020 EHS Call for Abstract Submissions now Open!
- Be clear. What you submit is what you'll present. Nothing upsets attendees more than attending a session that's not as advertised.
- Be brief. If accepted, the session description you submit is what will be listed in printed programs and on the website. Keep it brief but informative as to what the class will cover.
- Be educational. Make sure your abstract doesn't sound like a sales pitch (no product promotion allowed), but rather an exciting opportunity to learn something new.
- Be original. Take the time to create well written titles and abstract, keeping the appropriate audience and level in mind.
- Be concise. Know your target audience and identify what attendees will specifically benefit from your session.
- Be specific. Provide any pertinent information in your description or bio that will help us determine the Track for your presentation.
- Selection process. Our committee will evaluate abstracts and make selections based on topic, title and content. The committee will accept abstract submissions through January 31, 2020. All speakers will be notified by February 28, 2020 if they have been selected or not.
- If accepted, your speaking opportunity is voluntary with no expense or speaking honorariums paid by EHS.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE YOUR PRESENTATION SUBMISSION!
*After completing the form, hit SUBMIT to ensure we receive your application. You will then receive an email confirmation. By hitting the 'Submit' button, speaker agrees to above guidelines.
Questions? Please contact:
Paula Lerash, CEM
Director of Education & Exhibits
P. (512) 646-6404